Amazon Key Program
Amazon, LiftMaster, and Cedar Park Overhead Doors want to make sure you get your stuff!
Amazon and LiftMaster have teamed up to create a way for you to get your stuff delivered safely and securely to your home. It seems to us, the obvious place is the garage. As time goes on and you begin to order and accept more and more items like Groceries, medicines, and other temperature or security sensitive items it is imperative that they are stored in a safe and temperature controlled environment
Why the garage?
- It is a enclosed and protected environment.
- Items delivered will be secure
- Items delivered will be out of the sun and heat.
- If you have a refrigerator in your garage, the delivery person can place your perishables in a cool safe environment
- When Amazon tells the garage door to open through your MyQ app, if the neighbor’s door opens then the delivery person figures out that they are at the wrong house. No More of your items being delivered to the neighbors first.
- With a camera in your garage you can watch the delivery and ensure that everything is going well.
- If you have a LiftMaster Camera, you can talk to the delivery person and give them instructions during the delivery.
- If you have the LiftMaster Yale Smartlock (coming in Dec), then you can lock the passage door into the house while the delivery is being made. Automatically!
For a limited time, here’s what you get:
- FREE Liftmaster MyQ Smart Hub to add this capability to almost any garage door opener*
- FREE installation*
- $10 credit toward your first delivery purchase with Amazon
*Normally $79+Tax plus $39 Installed and Programmed
How Does It Work?
- We Install the LiftMaster MyQ Smart Hub
- Download the Key by Amazon app and the LiftMaster MyQ app & link the two apps
- Order a package through Amazon and select the Key option to deliver to your garage
- When the driver arrives at your house…
Amazon driver scans package
Scanner communicates with MyQ Smart Hub through Key by Amazon
MyQ Smart Hub opens garage door
Amazon driver leaves package where you specified
Driver cannot leave until door closes
You receive notification your package has been delivered
Round Rock Police have apprehended a suspect in two instances of items being stolen from front porches. This might be a good time to remind you about our Operation Front Porch program. Prevent package theft by shipping your Holiday gifts to our station. https://t.co/Wi5SK8jySx pic.twitter.com/YRobWAoKk5— Round Rock Police (@roundrockpolice) November 20, 2019
(Non Amazon Key) Smart Hub 821LMB $79+Tax plus $39 Installed and Programmed
LiftMaster Smart hub allows you to control most older garage door openers through your phone, Web interface, even most home automation systems. Now you do not have to replace your opener to allow smart Home functionality.
Controls these MyQ Accessories
Smartphone control for any opener
Check the status of and control your garage door and myQ lights with the myQ app.
Works with most brands of garage door openers made after 1993.*
Easy set up
Wirelessly connect to your home network in minutes.
Get notified when your garage door opens and closes.
Preset times for your garage door to close or your lights to turn on/off every day.
The MyQ Smart Garage Hub enables smartphone control of most major garage door opener brands with Photo Eyes manufactured starting in 1993. Brands supported include:
- Genie® – Most garage door openers manufactured between 1996 and 2016 (Intellicode 1 and Intellicode 2).
- Overhead Door® – Most garage door openers manufactured between 1996 and 2016 (CodeDodger 1 and CodeDodger 2).
- Linear MegaCode.
- Stanley SecureCode.
- Wayne Dalton® 372 MHz
Need A Repair Or New Install?
Get Options and Pricing Today With Our Same-Day Appointment
CALL US TODAY: 512-335-7441
Cedar Park Overhead Doors has been in business for more than 30 years in the Austin area. We have owned and operated the garage door company since 2004. This is a family-owned company, with family fully involved and relatives playing key roles in the organization.
1408 N Bell Blvd
Cedar Park, TX 78613
1408 N Bell Blvd
Cedar Park, TX 78613
Mon – Fri: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 4:00pm