Garage Door sections or panel replacement is a task that is difficult for the regular homeowner for many reasons. First, the same panel or section from the same manufacturer must be used to make the door look correct on the outside. Even minor differences in door panels can make the section look bad when the job is complete. So you must find out who made your door and then locate the same panel from a local provider. Garage door panels are large, bulky and do not ship easily or inexpensively. They are easily damaged when transported and most customers do not have a 16 foot long truck bed to move panels to their homes. We recommend you have us do the panel replacement. We know the manufacturers out there and have connections to their distributors and manufacturers. Also remember that replacing a single panel on a door might seem OK, but when you look at the front of the door, you will have three faded panels and one brand new. It is likely you will have to paint the entire front of door. This is not hard, but it is tedious.
Dangerous – Replacing garage door sections can be dangerous if you do not know what you are doing, especially if you are replacing a bottom section where the cables are attached to the springs at the top of the door. All of the cable tension must be gone and when you do this you need to reset the springs. All jobs best performed by a certified garage door technician. Never remove bolts from a garage door that you do not understand or that are painted red. We have actually gone to more than a few homes where there is blood on the floor from homeowners working on the doors themselves. There is a lot of energy stored in the springs on your door.
We stock or have access to the Best Garage Door Dealers.
AMARR – We are the largest AMARR garage door dealer in the Austin area.
Clopay – We are an authorized Clopay dealer and have access to all of their products.
Raynor – We are the Largest Raynor dealer in town and one of only two authorized.
Wayne Dalton – We are an authorized Wayne Dalton Garage door dealer and have installed many of their rolling steel and fire doors.
CHI – We have access to CHI doors from multiple distributors.
MID America – We have access to Mid-America doors from multiple distributors.
Martin Doors – We are the only Martin Garage Door dealer in Austin. They make some beautiful doors.
Come see our showroom to see many of the doors from dealers listed above. Send us a picture of your damaged door, we are ready to fix your problems. 512-335-7441
Why have Cedar Park Overhead Doors fix garage door Sections?
- We put a three year warranty on all of our repair labor. If it breaks again in three years, (it should last 5 to 15 years), we will come back and replace it at no cost.
- We are committed to your satisfaction. We stock a wide variety of garage door sections and we have access to most other sections. We are not stuck on a single manufacturer.
Time to repair
- We can repair your door today. We have 25 technicians in the field every day working on garage doors. Technicians who live here. Most have been here at least one year and some have been here for 10 years. Our office hours are from 8:00 in the morning to 6:00 at night Monday through Friday and 8:00 to 4:00 on Saturday. We work emergency calls every day of the year. We answer our phone all the time. We can fix your door at night when you get home from work after 6:00 and often work much later then that. We almost always fix it today.
- All of our technicians have been Background checked for your protection.
- All of our technicians have been drug tested.
- All of our technicians are committed to your satisfaction and understand that an unhappy customer is the worst thing that can happen to them.
- We are local in every way. One Local Family owns the company. They live here. They pay taxes here.
- Cedar Park Overhead Doors is the largest Business contributor to Texas Humane Heroes a No Kill shelter in Leander Texas. We feed all of the dogs each month as the Food sponsor. We have done this for the last Five years. We contribute to the community for various other causes including Operation Welcome home, KUT, etc, etc.
- The sales taxes we collect go back into our community monthly. Your taxes stay in your town.
- We employ 40 people at good wages to provide great services and products.
- We are not tied to a particular Door Manufacturer. There are many vendors manufacturing many levels and types of products. We have the experience of dealing with and seeing many of them . We have picked the best products from the best manufacturers and provide them to you at great prices. We sell a lot of AMARR doors because they offer quality doors with great features like Finger Friendly hinges and high quality insulated doors with many styles and colors. We are a AMARR “Platinum” dealer and are the largest dealer in Austin. Clopay also makes some nice products which we also sell. We have access to and also sell other quality companies products such as Raynor, Wayne-Dalton, Mid America and Windsor.
- Garage Door Openers. While we prefer LiftMaster, we also sell Marantec operators. We fix Genie, Craftsman, Wayne Dalton, Overhead and most of the others. We sell and install more than 200 openers every month and each has a 3 year parts and labor warranty from us. So we have to install the most reliable product and for us, that is LiftMaster. Even LiftMaster can make mistakes but we cover everything for three years. We are THE LiftMaster ProVantage dealer in Austin.
- Commercial – We represent and sell the best products for the customer’s application. We did more than $1,000,000 in commercial business last year from Automotive dealerships to Fire Stations, City Water Towers and Foot Ball Stadiums. We are the Overhead door vendor for the City of Austin and have the privilege of servicing all Fire Departments, EMS, Aviation , and Building services facilities. If they trust us, You can too.
Costs for the repair
- Don’t go too small – We charge a fair price for our spring replacements and we stand by our warranty policy. We have been doing this for 10 years and it has been good for us and our customers. We put in quality products and we will be around for many more years to come. The “One Truck Chuck” you might use with a 90 day or one year warranty that is $10 dollars cheaper may not be around in 2 years. He might get injured, have his parole revoked, he might have a relapse, or he might move to another town.
- We do not have a “Service Call fee” or an “operator charge” or whatever they call it in other companies. That’s the price you pay just to have them show up. When you call Cedar Park Overhead Doors, we go and look at your door at no cost to you. We will give you a quote to fix the door. If you don’t like the number, we will give you a written estimate and drive away at no cost to you. If you paid another company to come out and they charged you a “show up fee”, do not be trapped by the $49.00 you paid to have them come out. Get their estimate and send them away. We can be there the same day, do the job for less, and we will give you back your $49.00. We both win. A garage door spring job on a standard 16′ Wide x 7′ high door should cost about $300.00 with a LifeTime warranty.
CALL US TODAY: 512-335-7441
Cedar Park Overhead Doors has been in business for more than 30 years in the Austin area. We have owned and operated the garage door company since 2004. This is a family-owned company, with family fully involved and relatives playing key roles in the organization.
1408 N Bell Blvd
Cedar Park, TX 78613
1408 N Bell Blvd
Cedar Park, TX 78613
Mon – Fri: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Mon – Fri: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 3:00pm