Garage Door Openers
- The prices of the openers below include install but exclude Sales Tax.
- All of our openers include a 3 year, parts and labor warranty.
- All openers come with a single remote unless otherwise stated.
- All of these operators are HomeLink compatible with your Homlink car.
- The standard door height is 7ft requiring a 7ft rail. If your door is 8ft or higher, the price will vary.
Liftmaster 98022 JackshaftInstalled
- This wall-mounted residential jack-shaft operator frees up space in your garage by removing clunky rail options. It also includes all the bells and whistles like: battery backup, remote LED lighting, 850 lb door capacity, myQ Wifi functionality, and more.
Liftmaster 81600 (7ft rail) Chain DriveInstalled
- Not just your old “value” operator. This DC Motor operator (1/2 power equivalent), works for most of the doors out there today. It is a quiet, chain drive operator with myQ Wifi functionality. View Specs
Liftmaster 84505R (7ft rail) Belt DriveInstalled
- A great choice for a quiet feature rich Belt Drive garage door opener, this Belt-driven model can handle most doors. It’s DC motor (1/2 horsepower equivalent) is reliable and strong. It has built in LED lights and myQ WiFi functionality. This operator also has a Secure view Camera built in.
Liftmaster 87504-267 (7ft rail) Belt DriveInstalled
- The newest Elite operator has all the features you could want. New Steel body for strength and durability. Built in Camera for viewing garage activity in your MyQ app. Full MyQ capabilities including diagnostics. Battery Backup. DC motor for quiet operation. View live footage of your garage in real time, review in-garage deliveries, family coming and going, or as added security against break-ins. This operator even comes with two remotes and an outside keypad. The top of the line LiftMaster operator. Licensing