Lifetime Warranties on all our residential Garage Door spring repairs! We can fix it today. Call 512-335-7441
We are experts at Overhead Garage Door Spring repair. The torsion springs on your garage door are designed to make it seem very light and easy to operate. However, they don’t last forever. Most garage doors installed by builders are designed for about 10,000 cycles. That means they are designed to open and close your door about 10,000 times (That’s about 10 years if you open and close your door 3 times a day, most people use their door more often than that). That’s why garage door springs break. We are great at replacing garage door springs. There are a couple more reasons why springs can break. If they are the wrong size for the doors they can break early. Also we believe that if it a warm Texas day and a cold front comes through, we seem to get a lot of spring calls. We believe because of the thermal shock to the metal. This may not be 100% accurate but we have experienced anecdotal evidence in our 15 years of operation.
When the garage door springs eventually break, they no longer support the weight and the door becomes very hard to open. Since a typical garage door weighs more than 150 lbs, this means you will not be able to open and close the garage door until the springs are replaced. This is one of the most common problems we face, so our technicians can quickly and easily recognize the correct springs required for your door have your garage door running again in no time! Our technicians carry the most common Overhead door springs on their truck everyday so usually we can fix it on the first trip. If you have a quote for a spring repair on standard garage door over $500.00 you are paying too much. Note: Custom wood doors and large insulated doors may include up to 4 springs and could cost more to properly repair. If you have a quote from another company, don’t make a bad CHOICE, send them away even of you paid them $49 to show up. We will discount your price by the amount of their “show up” fee and the job will cost you less. Plus we give you a LifeTime warranty on your new springs. We both win.
Why have Cedar Park Overhead Doors fix your springs?
- We put a three year warranty on all of our repair labor. If it breaks again in three years, (it should last 5 to 15 years with regular use), we will come back and replace it at no cost.
- We put a lifetime warranty on all of our springs. This means that as long as you own the house we will replace the spring for free. If it breaks after three years, we will charge the labor fee only, which is now $97.50 for a single spring, and has been for the last 8 years. (Note: We do not sell 1 year springs and lifetime springs. they are all the same. The right spring for the size and weight of the door. If we put up a spring on your door and you do not want the Lifetime warranty, tell the technician and he will take $50.00 off the cost of the springs and give you a 1 year warranty on parts and labor. Same springs.) If you get a quote for spring from someone with a one year warranty, the price probably won’t be cheaper than our springs with a one year warranty.
Time to repair
- We can repair your door today. We have 25 technicians in the field every day working on garage doors. Technicians who live here. Most have been here at least one year and some have been here for 10 years. Our office hours are from 8:00 in the morning to 6:00 at night Monday through Friday and 8:00 to 4:00 on Saturday. We work emergency calls every day of the year. We answer our phone all the time. We can fix your door at night when you get home from work after 6:00 and often work much later then that. We almost always fix it today.
- All of our technicians have been Background checked for your protection.
- All of our technicians have been drug tested.
- All of our technicians are committed to your satisfaction and understand that an unhappy customer is the worst thing that can happen to them.
- We are local in every way. One Local Family owns the company. They live here. They pay taxes here.
- Cedar Park Overhead Doors is the largest Business contributor to Texas Humane Heroes a No Kill shelter in Leander Texas. We feed all of the dogs each month as the Food sponsor. We have done this for the last ten years. We helped that organization adopt and save over 3000 dogs last year from Kill shelters. We contribute to the community for various other causes including Operation Welcome home, KUT, etc, etc.
- The sales taxes we collect go back into our community monthly. Your taxes stay in your town.
- We employ 50 local people at good wages to provide great services and products.
- We are not tied to a particular Door Manufacturer. There are many vendors manufacturing many levels and types of products. We have the experience of dealing with and seeing many of them . We have picked the best products from the best manufacturers and provide them to you at great prices. We sell a lot of AMARR doors because they offer quality doors with great features like Finger Friendly hinges and high quality insulated doors with many styles and colors. We are a AMARR “Platinum” dealer and are the largest dealer in Austin. Clopay also makes some nice products which we also gladly sell. We have access to and also sell other quality companies products such as Raynor, Wayne-Dalton, Mid America and Windsor. We are a Raynor Diamond Dealer and an AMARR Elite Dealer. We are also an authorized Martin Door Dealer.
- Garage Door Openers. While we prefer LiftMaster, we also sell Marantec operators. We fix Genie, Craftsman, Wayne Dalton, Overhead and most of the others. We sell and install more than 200 openers every month and each has a 3 year parts and labor warranty from us. So we have to install the most reliable product and for us, that is LiftMaster. Even LiftMaster can make mistakes but we cover everything for three years. We are THE LiftMaster ProVantage dealer in Austin. We sell more then $2,000,000 of LiftMaster products every year.
- Commercial – We represent and sell the best products for the customer’s application. We did more than $1,000,000 in commercial business last year from Automotive dealerships to Fire Stations, City Water Towers and Foot Ball Stadiums. We are the Overhead door vendor for the City of Austin and have the privilege of servicing all Fire Departments, EMS, Aviation , and Building services facilities. If they trust us, You can too.
Costs for the repair
- Don’t go too small – We charge a fair price for our spring replacements and we stand by our warranty policy. We have been doing this for 16 years and it has been good for us and our customers. We put in quality products and we will be around for many more years to come. The “One Truck Chuck” you might use with a 90 day or one year warranty that is $10 dollars cheaper may not be around in 2 years. He might get injured, he might have his parole revoked, he might have a relapse, or he might have to move to another town.
- We do not have a “Service Call fee” or an “operator charge” or whatever they call it in other companies. That’s the price you pay just to have them show up. When you call Cedar Park Overhead Doors, we go and look at your door at no cost to you. We will give you a quote to fix the door. If you don’t like the number, we will give you a written estimate and drive away at no cost to you. If you paid another company to come out and they charged you a “show up fee”, do not be trapped by the $49.00 you paid to have them come out. Get their estimate and send them away. We can be there the same day, do the job for less, and we will give you back your $49.00. We both win. A garage door spring job on a standard 16′ Wide x 7′ high door basic should cost about $300.00 with a LifeTime warranty.
For more information about exactly what happens when your garage door breaks, watch Don Grenier, owner of Cedar Park Overhead Doors, explain exactly what a broken garage door spring means and looks like in the tutorial below.
Broken Garage Door Spring Tutorial
CALL US TODAY: 512-335-7441
Cedar Park Overhead Doors has been in business for more than 30 years in the Austin area. We have owned and operated the garage door company since 2004. This is a family-owned company, with family fully involved and relatives playing key roles in the organization.
1408 N Bell Blvd
Cedar Park, TX 78613
1408 N Bell Blvd
Cedar Park, TX 78613
2009 RR 620 N
Lakeway, TX 78734
Mon – Fri: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Mon – Fri: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 3:00pm