Here are the steps we took to make this door match this home.
- We removed the doors from the house and installed temporary doors so the client still had a functioning garage during the period we were working on the doors at our shop.
- We removed the bad, warped, and stained wood from the front of the door.
- We sanded the old faded finish off the doors.
- We replaced the missing boards including the new trim.
- We sanded the new boards to a smooth clean finish.
- We sprayed the door with one coat of Sikkens 1 color product.
- We sprayed two more coats of Sikkens 2-3 Sealer and UV protection product on the door.
- We reweighed the door to ensure the correct spring system was on the new door.
- We re-installed the refinished door on the new home.
- We consulted with the client to determine her desires with the decorative hardware
- We installed the decorative hardware according to her needs.
- This job took about one month from the time of the first contact to completion.
Need A Repair Or New Install?
Get Options and Pricing Today With Our Same-Day Appointment