Here are the steps we took to make this door match this home.
- We removed the doors from the house and installed temporary doors so the client still had a functioning garage during the period we were working on the doors at our shop.
- We removed the bad, warped, and stained wood from the front of the door.
- We sanded the old faded finish off the doors.
- We replaced the missing boards including the new trim.
- We sanded the new boards to a smooth clean finish.
- We sprayed the door with one coat of Sikkens 1 color product.
- We sprayed two more coats of Sikkens 2-3 Sealer and UV protection product on the door.
- We reweighed the door to ensure the correct spring system was on the new door.
- We re-installed the refinished door on the new home.
- We consulted with the client to determine her desires with the decorative hardware
- We installed the decorative hardware according to her needs.
- This job took about one month from the time of the first contact to completion.
Need A Repair Or New Install?
Get Options and Pricing Today With Our Same-Day Appointment
CALL US TODAY: 512-335-7441
Cedar Park Overhead Doors has been in business for more than 30 years in the Austin area. We have owned and operated the garage door company since 2004. This is a family-owned company, with family fully involved in key roles in the organization.