We Sell, Service, and Install dock levelers from multiple manufacturers. We are Fast, Qualified, and Fair. Call us today at 512-335-7441 and ask for commercial sales.
Whether it is a high-volume manufacturing firm, residential apartment building, specialty fabrication plant or the local fire station, Cedar Park Overhead Doors has been expertly installing the very latest in top-quality doors and openers for the past 15 years.
We are a well-established Commercial Overhead Door Services business with a gold-star reputation for top-quality work that is delivered on time and on budget. We are A+-rated with the Better Business Bureau and proud members of the International Door Association and the Austin Apartment Association. We have a portfolio of commercial customers ranging from the City of Austin, Cedar Park, Pflugerville and others to Automotive Groups that trust us and rely on us to keep their businesses running every day.
Cedar Park Overhead Doors can save you time and money by ensuring that your garage doors are well-maintained, safe, secure and attractive. We are able to install and repair almost all of the latest styles and technologies, including high Speed, Fabrics, and . Most importantly, we pride ourselves on customer service and quality craftsmanship – servicing your garage door needs quickly and reliably. We can also use SafedoorPM to monitor doors and equipment and to allow the customer to monitor the status of their doors and generate reports and any time.
We have certified technicians who can install and test Fire Doors.
We guarantee all our work!
Please give us a call to arrange a time to meet with you at your convenience to see how we can service all your overhead garage door needs.
We Work on the following equipment daily:
- Overhead Sectional Doors
- Rolling Steel Doors
- Sheet Doors
- Commercial Operators
- Grills and Shutters
- Commercial Gates
- Fire Doors
- Dock Levelers
Why choose Cedar Park Overhead Doors?
Here is a just some of what we can do for our Commercial Customers:
- Annual Review—we will inspect your garage door inventory, ensuring that all your garage doors are working properly and efficiently. This is very important because regularly scheduled Tune-ups can help you avoid smaller problems that can turn into more serious, expensive ones later.
- Maintenance Report—we will document the doors that need maintenance or repair and recommend a course of action, which will always provide you with value and efficiency. If a garage door can be repaired, we’ll do so. We’ll also recommend when we think a garage door presents a safety or security problem and needs to be replaced.
- Inspection Program—our 17-point biannual inspection program can keep your maintenance costs low and your overhead garage doors working smoothly and efficiently.
- Highly Qualified—our technicians are expertly trained in all the latest doors and openers and are OSHA-compliant to ensure the highest safety standards.
- Standardized Pricing—our pricing is some of the most reasonable in the industry and you’ll find our quotes competitive. When we do a job for you, our invoices are straightforward and easy-to-understand and our pricing includes all parts and maintenance.
- Guarantee and Warranty—we warranty all our work. If for any reason, you are not satisfied, we’ll make it right. And right away. Our highly trained technicians are able to service Cedar Park, the greater Austin area and surrounding cities in a timely, professional manner and are some of the best in the business.
- Insurance—we are fully insured, with complete adherence to your contractor guidelines.
- Always Available—we are available 24 hours a day and can respond to any garage door emergency.
- Call Anytime—you have one number to call, from which we will dispatch a trained technician to take care of the problem. We can usually service or install a garage door the same day that you call
17-Point Maintenance & Safety Check
We provide a comprehensive maintenance program that ensures your doors and dock systems run smoothly and efficiently throughout the year. In fact, our bi-annual inspection can extend the life of your doors by up to 70%!
- Inspection and alignment of track
- Inspection/ maintenance of drums
- Inspection/ maintenance of cables
- Adjustment and lubrication of springs
- Inspection and replacement of panels
- Level and balance door
- Roller lubrication and inspection
- Inspection and lubrication of bearings
- Inspection and securing all hardware
- Inspection and setting all operator limits
- Testing of sensor eyes
- Testing and setting of up and down force
- Inspection of dock leveler welds and mounts
- Testing and maintaining leveler pumps and fluids
- Inspection of dock seals
- Inspection of dock bumpers
- Maintenance of truck restraint systems
Need A Repair Or New Install?
Get Options and Pricing Today With Our Same-Day Appointment
CALL US TODAY: 512-335-7441
Cedar Park Overhead Doors has been in business for more than 30 years in the Austin area. We have owned and operated the garage door company since 2004. This is a family-owned company, with family fully involved and relatives playing key roles in the organization.
1408 N Bell Blvd
Cedar Park, TX 78613
1408 N Bell Blvd
Cedar Park, TX 78613
Mon – Fri: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 4:00pm