- Safety – A code or activated device is needed to enter the gates, keeping out those who might be trying to enter with ill intent
- Aesthetics – Your guests will know when they have arrived at your community or business by the grand entrance
- Operation – With 20 years of experience in gates, we are familiar with the various types of gate systems. We can recommend the best options for your context, making sure it meets safety standards.
- Access – We can provide a range of entry methods, including a touchscreen keypad, guest directory for visitors, key fobs, bar codes, and RFID tags similar to TxTag technology. You choose how you want your members to enter, and we can provide it!
Swing gate with RFID reader and keypad
Gate swings inward, automatically opening for residents with RFID tags. Residents can also use code on keypad for entry, and guests can use keypad to call resident, who allows entry with the push of a button on their phone.
Easy to Use
- Effortless for members – Depending on the access option(s) you choose for your members, entry is as easy as simply driving up (RFID or bar code), pressing a button (key fob), or entering a code on the keypad.
- Seamless management – The entity in charge of managing access can easily add or repeal access to individuals, limit access to certain times or gates, and view who has used the gates, all from one online system, accessible from anywhere with internet access.
Give us a call at 512-335-7441
Slider gate with bar code reader and keypad
Gate slides to the side, automatically opening for residents with bar codes. Residents can also use code on keypad for entry, and guests can use keypad to call resident, who allows entry with the push of a button on their phone.
What Our Customers Are Saying About Us
Just a few words about us from our actual customers.
Need A Repair Or New Install?
Get Options and Pricing Today With Our Same-Day Appointment
CALL US TODAY: 512-335-7441
Cedar Park Overhead Doors has been in business for more than 30 years in the Austin area. We have owned and operated the garage door company since 2004. This is a family-owned company, with family fully involved in key roles in the organization.