Automotive Car Lifts
Commercial, Industrial, Recreational
Trying to squeeze another vehicle into your garage, or get the car in the air to do some work on it? A Car Lift can help. We do not install Car Lifts but we know someone who does. We have worked with Bill Miller at Texas Automotive Equipment for a couple of years and have had nothing but positive feedback and good experiences. When we had a problem installing a lift a couple of years ago and the instructions were wrong, the manufacturer called Bill to check out our work and figure out the problem. He identified the problem in the manual and fixed the hydraulics and got the system running.
We recommend him and his contact information is here.
Texas Automotive Equipment
Click Here to visit the site
But he will tell you, you may still need us. If you have a door that goes just 12 inches above your opening ( A standard lift door), then you need to change your door track, springs, drums, torsion tube and opener to make room for the new lift and the car that will be on top of the lift. This is called “High Lift” and allows the door to go up the wall before it turns horizontal and goes back into the garage. the video below with show you what I mean. If you get a lift and you need more room above the lift then you need us. Give us a call and we will come and do the measurement to get you the right parts for your job. PS You will also probably need a new motor. A Jackshaft operator made by LiftMaster is my best suggestion. Great openers with all the features you need for this application. We installed more than 120 of them last year. Click here to learn more.
Call us today at 512-335-7441 and ask for commercial sales.
Cedar Park Overhead Doors can save you time and money by ensuring that your garage doors are well-maintained, safe, secure and attractive. We are able to install all the latest styles and technologies, including wood-free garage doors stained to match your color schemes. Most importantly, we pride ourselves on customer service and quality craftsmanship – servicing your garage door needs quickly and reliably. We use SafedoorPM to monitor doors and equipment and to allow the customer to monitor the staus of thier doors and generate reports and any time.
We have certified technicians who can install and test Fire Doors.
We guarantee all our work!
Please give us a call to arrange a time to meet with you at your convenience to see how we can service all your overhead garage door needs.
We Work on the following equipment daily:
- Overhead Sectional Doors
- Rolling Steel Doors
- Sheet Doors
- Commercial Operators
- Grills and Shutters
- Commercial Gates
- Fire Doors
- High Lifted and Vertical Lift Doors
Why choose Cedar Park Overhead Doors?
Here is a just some of what we can do for our Commercial Customers:
- Annual Review—we will inspect your garage door inventory, ensuring that all your garage doors are working properly and efficiently. This is very important because regularly scheduled Tune-ups can help you avoid smaller problems that can turn into more serious, expensive ones later.
- Maintenance Report—we will document the doors that need maintenance or repair and recommend a course of action, which will always provide you with value and efficiency. If a garage door can be repaired, we’ll do so. We’ll also recommend when we think a garage door presents a safety or security problem and needs to be replaced.
- Inspection Program—our 17-point biannual inspection program can keep your maintenance costs low and your overhead garage doors working smoothly and efficiently.
- Highly Qualified—our technicians are expertly trained in all the latest doors and openers and are OSHA-compliant to ensure the highest safety standards.
- Standardized Pricing—our pricing is some of the most reasonable in the industry and you’ll find our quotes competitive. When we do a job for you, our invoices are straightforward and easy-to-understand and our pricing includes all parts and maintenance.
- Guarantee and Warranty—we warranty all our work. If for any reason, you are not satisfied, we’ll make it right. And right away. Our highly trained technicians are able to service Cedar Park, the greater Austin area and surrounding cities in a timely, professional manner and are some of the best in the business.
- Insurance—we are fully insured, with complete adherence to your contractor guidelines.
- Always Available—we are available 24 hours a day and can respond to any garage door emergency.
- Call Anytime—you have one number to call, from which we will dispatch a trained technician to take care of the problem. We can usually service or install a garage door the same day that you call
17-Point Maintenance & Safety Check
We provide a comprehensive maintenance program that ensures your doors and dock systems run smoothly and efficiently throughout the year. In fact, our bi-annual inspection can extend the life of your doors by up to 70%! If you are in need of a garage door repair Austin or shopping for a new custom garage. Let our team assess your home or commercial building same-day.
- Inspection and alignment of track
- Inspection/ maintenance of drums
- Inspection/ maintenance of cables
- Adjustment and lubrication of springs
- Inspection and replacement of panels
- Level and balance door
- Roller lubrication and inspection
- Inspection and lubrication of bearings
- Inspection and securing all hardware
- Inspection and setting all operator limits
- Testing of sensor eyes
- Testing and setting of up and down force
- Inspection of dock leveler welds and mounts
- Testing and maintaining leveler pumps and fluids
- Inspection of dock seals
- Inspection of dock bumpers
- Maintenance of truck restraint systems
Need A Repair Or New Install?
Get Options and Pricing Today With Our Same-Day Appointment
CALL US TODAY: 512-335-7441
Cedar Park Overhead Doors has been in business for more than 30 years in the Austin area. We have owned and operated the garage door company since 2004. This is a family-owned company, with family fully involved and relatives playing key roles in the organization.
1408 N Bell Blvd
Cedar Park, TX 78613
1408 N Bell Blvd
Cedar Park, TX 78613
2009 RM 620, Suite #140
Lakeway, TX 78734
Mon – Fri: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Mon – Fri: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 3:00pm