Some Great Reasons to Choose Cedar Park Overhead Doors
- No Service Charge. Some companies charge you money just to show up, even if they do not do any work. Not us. If we do not work on your door, you do not pay. And if we do work, you will know the labor and parts charges before we start. The labor charge will be for labor. Not for showing up.
- Google Local Services Verified. – We have been verified by Google to be a Real company with trucks, and facilities located in the arrea of service. This compares to others that hire a part time Car salesman to do thier work when they get a job. Thay spend a ton of money on advertising, have no offices, no regular people, no facilities, no ability to handle warranties and emergency servies, and there are a lot of these compannies right now.
- We are local. We live in Cedar Park (really). Not a national franchise or another call center in Dallas or Houston. If you have a question, you can talk to the owner, who is here in town. Also, we support local causes, including Texas Humane Heroes, Bastrop Fire Victims through the Red Cross, KUT, etc.
- Free Estimates. If you have a garage door or opener problem and you don’t know how to fix it, call us to come and look. We will give you a free, honest estimate. If you don’t like our options, we go away at no cost to you. We think you will be very happy with our quote.
- We are insured and a real company (not a guy with a pickup truck).
- We answer the phone and have a showroom so you can see the doors. We are open Monday through Saturday.
- We will give you real prices over the phone instead of showing up and running you up.
- We will fix your garage door with better-quality parts than you have now.
- We sell Parts – If you want o fix your our door, we will sell you the parts. Send us a piocture of the part you want and let us see if we have it here in town ready to go. Chances are we do. Strut, Springs, Gear kits, remotes, rollers, hinges, etc. w recommend you bring the old parts so we can make sure the new parts is compatible., Also pictures are a great thing.
- We are members of the Better Business Bureau. Click on the BBB icon to see our A-rated listing.
- We guarantee satisfaction.
- We sell quality products like LiftMaster and Marantec openers and Amarr, Windsor, Clopay and CHI garage doors.
- We provide warranties on all our products. Great warranties. Three years on new doors and it included the labor.
- We are members of the International Door Association (IDA) and subscribe to their “Code of Business Conduct” guidelines in all aspects of our operation.
- Our experienced technicians can fix your garage door or garage door opener today! And emergency service is no problem.
- We specialize in garage doors and garage door openers, both residential and commercial.
- We really do meet or beat the pricing from most of our competitors, including Home Depot, Sears and Lowes. We are local and small enough to have your job mean a lot to us, and big enough to stand by our warranties.
- Veteran-Owned & Veteran-Operated. Prior to owning Cedar Park Overhead Doors, Don served active duty in the US Air Force and achieved the rank of E6 Technical Sergeant with an Avionics Sensors System specialty. Many of the attributes of our organization are built upon the quality and principles of his Air Force experience.
- Family-Owned & Family-Operated. Cedar Park Overhead Doors has been in business for more than 30 years in the Austin area. We have owned and operated the garage door company since 2004. This is a family-owned company, with family fully involved and playing key roles in the organization.
- We take immense pride in our employees, our service, and our products so that you, the client, gets the best experience possible from start to finish.
Why choose Cedar Park Overhead Doors?
Buy Local. Home Depot and the big boys are also in the garage door business. We go to Home Depot and Lowe’s regularly and check out the prices of their garage door items. In almost every case we cost less, can install the product faster and sell a higher quality product with a better warranty. Our garage doors are thicker, our hinges are larger, our rollers are better and we don’t even think about selling extension spring doors. Even our cheapest garage door includes steel ball bearing rollers with commercial hinges and torsion springs.
Finally, we paid more than $350,000 in sales tax last year to local tax entities. That’s money that pays for our roads, schools and our city and state government. Also, as the owner, I can assure you that my wife and family make sure that any profit we make is quickly dispersed throughout the community at local restaurants, Grocery stores, and clothing stores. We also contribute to local charities. We are involved in many, including Humane Heroes in Leander, Williamson County SPCA, Operation Welcome Home, and many others. We live here, we give here.
Advertising Information. We compete with many other door companies in town. Some are door companies and some are not really true door companies, i.e. they ‘dabble’ in it. Our advertising states that we will beat any valid competitor’s price. We want you to know the guidelines we apply to this statement:
The price comparison must be from a real garage door company to include companies listed in the phone book as a garage door company or other company that is listed in county records with DBAs and a valid TAX ID. The valid companies can also include retail establishments, such as Home Depot and Lowes or similar stores. As an example, we will not compete with a quote from a painting company for a garage door install, or a handyman or a “brother-in-law.”
The price quote must be written or printed on a company estimate and a copy must be presented. The quote must also include a visual inspection of the site to ensure the accuracy of the job. We will quote exact prices based on the estimate. We will match or beat prices on the items that we have in stock for that particular item. We may or may not compete on labor charges based on the site inspection. We will compete on used or non-standard items at our discretion. Hope this sounds fair.
Helping our local community is important to us and we are proud to be a sponsor of Texas Humane Heroes.
As a Matter of Fact, For the last two years, we have been the largest corporate sponsor of that Texas Humane Heroes and the owner, Don, is on the Board of Directors. A great local organization doing great things for our community.
Puppy CAM!!!! We have just donated and sponsored a Puppy Camera so that people looking for dogs can see what going on in at the adoption center live. Click here to go there.
Also, Please consider donating to this worthy organization. It is a little known fact that there are plenty of people willing to adopt dogs but there is a lack of funds needed to get the dogs and get them transported, fed, vaccinated, spayed/neutered, and ready for adoption. That is what Texas Humane Heroes does best. They do it efficiently and really help save a lot of lives every year. More than 2700 dogs and cats have found their forever homes in 2017 through this organization. If they had more money, they could get more lives saved. Click here to Donate there and Thank You. :
Texas Humane Heroes is a No Kill, private, non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization with dog and cat adoption centers in Leander (Greater Austin Metropolitan area) and Killeen, Texas. Established in 1979, Texas Humane Heroes enhances the lives of pets and people through adoption, availability of their low-cost spay/neuter and vaccination clinics as well as family-friendly community events.
Our Privacy Policies
Areas We Proudly Serve
Old West Austin
West Lake Highlands
West Lake Hills
West Lake Oaks
Need A Repair Or New Install?
Get Options and Pricing Today With Our Same-Day Appointment
CALL US TODAY: 512-335-7441
Cedar Park Overhead Doors has been in business for more than 30 years in the Austin area. We have owned and operated the garage door company since 2004. This is a family-owned company, with family fully involved and relatives playing key roles in the organization.
1408 N Bell Blvd
Cedar Park, TX 78613
1408 N Bell Blvd
Cedar Park, TX 78613
2009 RM 620, Suite #140
Lakeway, TX 78734
Mon – Fri: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Mon – Fri: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 3:00pm