Why Cedar Park Overhead Doors?
Why choose Cedar Park Overhead Doors?
- Free Estimates. If you have a garage door or opener problem and you don’t know how to fix it, call us to come and look. We will give you a free, honest estimate. If you don’t like our options, we go away at no cost to you. We think you will be very happy with our quote.
- No Service Charge. Some companies charge you money just to show up, even if they do not do any work. Not us. If we do not work on your door, you do not pay. And if we do work, you will know the labor and parts charges before we start. The labor charge will be for labor. Not for showing up.
- We are local. We live in Cedar Park (really). Not a national franchise or another call center in Dallas or Houston. If you have a question, you can talk to the owner, who is here in town. Also, we support local causes, including Texas Humane Heroes, Bastrop Fire Victims through the Red Cross, KUT, etc.
- We are insured and a real company (not a guy with a pickup truck).
- We answer the phone and have a showroom so you can see the doors. We are open Monday through Saturday.
- We will give you real prices over the phone instead of showing up and running you up.
- We will fix your garage door with better-quality parts than you have now.
- We are members of the Better Business Bureau. Click on the BBB icon to see our A-rated listing.
- We guarantee satisfaction.
- We sell quality products like LiftMaster and Marantec openers and Amarr, Windsor, Clopay and CHI garage doors.
- We provide warranties on all our products.
- We are members of the International Door Association (IDA) and subscribe to their “Code of Business Conduct” guidelines in all aspects of our operation.
- Our experienced technicians can fix your garage door or garage door opener today! And emergency service is no problem.
- We specialize in garage doors and garage door openers, both residential and commercial.
- We really do meet or beat the pricing from most of our competitors, including Home Depot, Sears and Lowes. We are local and small enough to have your job mean a lot to us, and big enough to stand by our warranties.