Just Some of our Areas Served
Liberty Hill, TX
Cedar Park, TX
Round Rock, TX
Lago Vista, TX
Point Venture, TX
Oak Hill, TX
Dripping Springs, TX
Circle C Ranch, TX
Oak Hill, TX
West Lake Hills, TX
Dripping Springs, TX
South Austin, TX
Central Austin, TX
North Austin, TX
Just a few of the Communities we Serve
Four Points, TX
River Place, TX
Steiner Ranch, TX
Bella Vista, TX
Twin Creeks, TX
Deer Ranch, TX
Avery Ranch, TX
Circle C, TX
Cat Hollow, TX
Forest Creek, TX
South Creek, TX
Falcon Head, TX
The Hills of Lakeway, TX
Barton Creek, TX
Crystal Falls, TX
Onion Creek, TX
Breakaway Park, TX
Canyon Creek, TX
Volente Hills, TX
Sun City, TX
Why Choose Cedar Park Overhead Doors?
- Free Estimates. If you have a garage door or opener problem and you don't know how to fix it, call us to come and look. We will give you a free, honest estimate. If you don't like our options, we go away at no cost to you. We think you will be very happy with our quote.
- No Service Charge. Some companies charge you money just to show up, even if they do not do any work. Not us. If we do not work on your door, you do not pay. And if we do work, you will know the labor and parts charges before we start. The labor charge will be for labor. Not for showing up.
- We are local. We live in Cedar Park (really). Not a national franchise or another call center in Dallas or Houston. If you have a question, you can talk to the owner, who is here in town.
Also, we support local causes, included Williamson County Humane Society, Bastrop Fire Victims through the Red Cross, KUT, etc.
- We are insured and a real company (not a guy with a pickup truck).
- We answer the phone and have a showroom so you can see the doors. We are open Monday through Saturday.
- We will give you real prices over the phone instead of showing up and running you up.
- We will fix your garage door with better quality parts than you have now.
- We are members of the Better Business Bureau. Click on the BBB icon to see our A-rated listing.
- We guarantee satisfaction.
- We sell quality products like LiftMaster and Marantec openers and Amarr, Windsor, Clopay and CHI garage doors.
- We provide warranties on all our products.
- We are members of the International Door Association (IDA) and subscribe to their "Code of Business Conduct" guidelines in all aspects of our operation.
- Our experienced technicians can fix your garage door or garage door opener today! And emergency service is no problem.
- We specialize in garage doors and garage door openers, both residential and commercial.
- We really do meet or beat the pricing from most of our competitors, including Home Depot, Sears and Lowes. We are local and small enough to have your job mean a lot to us, and big enough to stand by our warranties.
We are proud sponsors of the Texas Humane Heroes' 5th Annual Bowl-a-Thon!
Click here to read more about how we're helping the local animals, and how you can too!
Owner Don Grenier was on TV! Check out how to prevent the 6-Second break in!
KEYE Austin TV recently reported on a troubling trend around Austin, where people are breaking into home in less than six seconds! Find out how to prevent that here.
"Show Up" fees got you down?
One of the attributes that sets Cedar Park Overhead Doors apart from our competition, is the fact that we will never charge you for an estimate! Some of our competitors charge you just to show up and tell you what's wrong with your door. Not us! We give free estimates. Give us a chance to check out the problem and we will give you our price. If you don't like it, no problem!
CPOD Donates $1,400 to Red Cross for Bastrop Victims
During the month of December we donated $10 for every garage door opener sold to the Bastrop Fire Victims. Thank you for your help!
This is our Sixth year in a row as an Angie's List "Super Service Award” provider. "Thank You" Austin for your help. We appreciate your trust and support. As always, you can count on us to continue working hard to satisfy all your garage door and garage door opener needs in the future. Don Grenier
Sorry, I can't find the emblems from 2008 and 2007, but we have them.